Does anybody know any good recipes for baked chicken it’s drumsticks btw baked recipes please no fried?
* 12 chicken drumsticks
* 2 cups grated Parmesan cheese
* 1 egg
* 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
* 1 teaspoon salt
1. In a shallow bowl, mix together salt, pepper, and cheese. In a separate bowl, beat egg until lemon colored. Dip chicken in egg, coating well. Roll in cheese.
2. Bake at 400 degrees F (205 degrees C) for 45 minutes, or until brown.
* 8 chicken drumettes
* 2 eggs, beaten
* 1/4 cup all-purpose flour for coating
* 3 tablespoons soy sauce
* 3 tablespoons water
* 1 cup white sugar
* 1/2 cup vinegar
1. Dip chicken in egg beat, then flour. Fry in a large skillet until crispy, about 15 minutes. Drain and place in a 9×13 inch baking dish.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
3. To Make Sauce: In a small bowl combine the soy sauce, water, sugar and vinegar. Mix together and pour over chicken.
4. Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes, or until cooked through and juices run clear.
* 6 chicken drumsticks
* 6 teaspoons corn oil spread, divided
* garlic salt to taste
* ground black pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. Arrange chicken legs in a 9×13 inch baking pan. Dab 1 teaspoon of corn oil spread on each and sprinkle with garlic salt and pepper.
3. Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes and then turn legs over. Bake another 35 to 40 minutes.
I Have Some Chicken Thighs And Drumsticks, What Can I Do With Them?
Buy 1 get 1 free in Morrisons, just a pity I don’t have any chicken thigh and drumstick recipes! lol
Stick em’ together and make a chicken , hell who cares if it’s got 7 legs : )
Good Chicken Drumstick Recipe?
I want to bake some chicken drumsticks in the oven tonight. Usually I do it with mushroom soup and rice but I wanted to try something different tonight, any ideas? I don’t have any flour or dried bread crumbs so those ingredients aren’t possible. Also, what temperature should I put the oven at and for how long? I’ve got lots of herbs and spices and cooking oils, sour cream, cheese, and garlic. I’m cooking for two, so probably 4 or 5 drumsticks. Best answer is 10 points!
Season the chicken legs with rosemary, garlic and basil. Drizzle olive oil over the legs. Rub gently.
Bake at 350 to 375 degrees F until the juices run clear.
Serve with pasta and a nice glass of wine.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers