What Should I get for my B-day?
I am truing 14, I am tech savvy, I love school (i can already see the reactions), i am complex in my ways of thinking and socializing, I am a boy, I don’t play video games, and the list goes on. So plz give me like 10 things I should get thanks in advance. LOL this looks like I am trying to hook up
The reality is – there is nothing that you “should” get. Reason being – it’s all gifts.
Secondly – because the items are gifts, it totally depends on how much money people have to spend. Maybe you should get a nice computer, or – maybe you should get a used bike to deliver papers to help the family budget.
Third – defining yourself as complex is slightly offputting when other people hear it. It’s like saying “I’m smart. Behold the complex boy”.
I’m only telling you this to help you out. Modesty is a virtue. Confidence is a strong positive and attracts women, if it’s a quiet confidence and if it’s based on reality. It generally needs to be something other people figure out though. It’s ok to believe in yourself deep down, but rarely is it ok to share just how strongly you feel. The reason being, it’s hard to do without lowering the person listening.
So – lecture aside, here are some suggestions:
1. If you aren’t physically active, you need to be. It’s good for you. Cycling is an excellent sport for a 14 year old. If you already have a bike (not the weird ones with pegs that kids diddle around with in grocery store lots), maybe you could get accessories – a mileage computer, gloves, etc. If you don’t have one, money towards it is nice.
2. Sounds like you are thinking of girls now. A decent cologne that’s somewhat age appropriate would be good. Chrome is good. Alot of the younger dudes are wearing Axe and Tag. Cheap colognes smell like cheap colognes. It’s better to get half as much of something good. When you wear it, no more than someone can smell if they lean in towards you is the right amount.
3. Do you play an instrument? Music is good, as are accessories. If you don’t, maybe it’s time to start. You can get decent quality guitars on overstock.com for 1/3 of the retail price on name brands. Ditto w/ a harmonica.
4. You need to start learning about money. You need to read “The Millionaire Next Door” and “Rich Dad, Poor Dad”. These books are so good, and you need them early for so many reasons that this one tidbit of advice may be worth millions of dollars to you. It’s definitely worth hundreds of thousands.
5. Karate lessons. You need to be able to defend yourself and any woman you are with.
6. A good light action fishing rod and reel and a half a dozen decent lures. Rebel crawdads, rattletraps, and rapala minnows are good options.
7. Smoke and Spice. It’s a cookbook that will teach you to grill and smoke meats like a pro. Few things turn on a woman like having a guy cook for her. You’ll save alot of money doing it for yourself later. This isn’t something you need to do alot of immediately, as your parents probably cook most of the time. It doesn’t mean you can’t start learning early.
8. A good durable chess set. Practice playing with software, online computers, or people online, then move on to your friends or family.
9. A nice high end white button down shirt and some good slacks. You are old enough to look grown up sometimes. You can’t do that with what most teenagers wear now.
10. A job.
Happy Birthday dude.
What’s on your Christmas wish list?
OK so this year i’m going toltally prepred for this Chrismas. Heres my list so far:
One Direction Fan Gear
Laptop( Possibly idk know yet..)
The problem is all these things are so expensive! I’m planning to chip but i also want little things but i don’t know what little things i want….please help!
Also my birthday is happening extremely soon so help me with that too xD
Fender guitar (and possibly a drum)
Urban Decay/MAC/etc makeup (can’t buy it around here, my parents order online so i don’t get it often)
Phone case/gel nail manicure kit(already know i’m getting those, the nail kit was like 100$ off so my parents bought it when i was there)
some other nail art things, guitar/ nstrument accessories (picks, stands etc) and possibly body jewelry
I need to sell my guitar!?
I need to sell my squire “strat” guitar with accessories what’s the best website I could do this on? I already tried eBay but it didn’t work out so well and I’ve tried craigslist
You need to face the fact that a Squier Strat is a bottom of the line crappy guitar. Most people who are new at selling stuff expect far too much for their used gear. The rule of thumb is that used gear sells for around half of its original or current selling price, whichever is lower – a little more if it’s really good gear and a little less if it’s low end gear. Find out what they sell for new and list it on craigslist for a little more than half and expect to settle for half.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers